Wednesday, March 21, 2012

La Royaume

I realize I've been posting an awful lot of short movies over the past few weeks. And even though I like to do that, a lot, I'll cut down because there's a time for learning and a time for motivation and it's now time to do some learning again! This will be the last one for a while!
It's a good one to end with though; I think it's terrific. Simple clear story, same with the art style. Animations are snappy where they need to be, simple appealing poses, and even the camera animation is appealing which is totally unreal to me. Somehow it manages to portray something very simple without being too childish, it's great! I wish they'd make more!

La Royaume
Synopsis: Just arrived in a wood, a king wants a beaver to build him a castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment